Candidate parents who want more detailed information about our schools can make an appointment with our school secretary for an Ütopya Private Primary School introduction meeting.
What is Required:
1. Children who will start grade one should be, at least, 72 months old on the 1st of September of that specific school year.
2. Ütopya Private Primary School pre-enrollment form should be completed and handed in to our school Management.
3. Pre-enrollment documents should be fully completed after which parents and candidate students are invited to our school. Our school headmistress will then have a meeting with the parents and the candidate students together with our school psychologist.
4. After the meeting, and if the student is accepted, enrollment procedures will start. Criteria for acceptance or non-acceptance to Ütopya are as follows:
· For the family: Parents and the school should share similar ideas about the role of education and be open about it.
· For the candidate student: Both their academic ability and their personal development should match the grade that they apply for.
The parents will then be notified of the result of the meeting within three days. In case of acceptance, the enrollment procedure should be completed within the following three days.
NOTE: If our students have a health issue, the time of the assessment can be longer, as we might need special information from the doctor or the therapist, but until the decision is made the candidate student’s place is on the list is reserved.
Documents needed for enrollment:
a: Written by the candidate student:
(For our students starting grade one, their parent will write the letter on behalf of the child, while, for other grade applications, our candidate students will write their letter themselves)
Subject: "Can you tell us about yourself? What are things you like and dislike, what makes you happy and unhappy?"
b: Written by the parents:
Subject: "Your child’s personal attributes, their interest and abilities, anything else you would like to share with us about your child and their life."
2. Qualified Education Contract
(Families meeting our expectations in terms of education)
3. School Fees Contract (In terms of payments)