MEB CURRICULUM, FOREIGN LANGUAGES, BI-LINGUAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEARNING PROGRAMS
"We believe in the power of education to pave the way, teach and equip our children as the future generation in order to lead lives of purpose and meaning."
Ütopya provides high quality Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary education for children who are Turkish, Bi-lingual (Turkish, English) and International. Children start in 1st Grade when they have passed the 72 months old mark by August 30th of that specific year and after that they progress until 8th Grade.
PROGRAMS AT ÜTOPYA:
Ütopya's Bi-lingual Program, a coordination between the Turkish Program and Foreign Language Program, has been a part of the school for many years.
In the beginning of the 2021 school year, the Bi-lingual program was officially implemented as part of Ütopya's curriculum. It has been implemented in the Primary School first in accordance with the level of a child's English proficiency. There are also Support programs available, in addition to these classes, if so needed.
Some key points:
Ütopya Multilingual Education will also continue, which include:
1. - English as a Foreign Language, English as a Second Language and English as an Additional Language.
2. - French as a Foreign Language.
3. - German as a Foreign Language.
4. - Spanish as a Foreign Language.
5. - Turkish as a Second Language for Bi-lingual children whose Turkish needs improvement as well as Turkish as a Foreign Language for International Children.